This Video is a Blender beginner tutorial that shows how to make an image of a cloth napkin draped over a glass cup. A Cloth Simulation was used for the napkin.
- Video published on YouTube Aug 8, 2013
- Blender version used is 2.68a
Using a Newer Version of Blender?
There have been changes to Blender since this video tutorial was made. Fortunately, as of Blender version 2.78a, the only change that affects the video is the location of the Add menu. Specifically, the Add menu is now located at the bottom.
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.