This Video is a Blender beginner tutorial that shows how to make Ice Text. A Fluid Simulation is used to create the melting ice effect.
- Video published on YouTube Nov 28, 2012
- Blender version used is 2.64
Using a Newer Version of Blender?
There have been changes to Blender since this video tutorial was made. Fortunately, as of Blender version 2.78a, the only change that affects the video is the location of the Add menu. Specifically, the Add menu is now located at the bottom.
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor To Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.