This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make a cloth texture with holes in it. The piece of cloth shown in this video is based on a previous video named Blender Tutorial for Beginners – Cloth Napkin. This video uses a photograph to create the texture. You can download the photograph at www.littlewebhut.com/images/cloth.jpg.
- Video published on YouTube Apr 28, 2015
- Blender version used is 2.74
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.