This Blender video demonstrates how to make an animation of a machine making some text. Dynamic Paint is used, along with some Nodes, to make the text appear as it’s painted. Particle Systems are used to create particles which are intended to look like glowing hot metal pieces that quickly cool.
- Video published on YouTube May 22, 2017
- Blender version used is 2.78c
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.