This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make a fuzzy stuffed bear. A Hair Particle System is used to create the hair.
- Video published on YouTube Mar 31, 2014
- Blender version used is 2.70
Using a Newer Version of Blender?
There have been changes to Blender since this video tutorial was made. Fortunately, as of Blender version 2.78a, there is only one relevant change that affects the video. The change is at 25:52 – When setting up the light source, remove the check mark from next to Multiple Importance.
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.