This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make text that looks like it’s made of a liquid material. Dynamic Paint is used to create a wave effect.
- Video published on YouTube Jan 12, 2015
- Blender version used is 2.73
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.