This two part Blender video series demonstrates how to make a Vintage Microphone. A new add-on called Mesh: Tissue is used to help make the microphone screen. The new Principled shader is used for the materials.
- Part 1 video published on YouTube Oct 15, 2017
- Part 2 video published on YouTube Oct 18, 2017
- Blender version used is 2.79
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.