This Blender video looks at the new Denoising tool scheduled for release in Blender version 2.79. The video demonstrates the use of the Denoising tool and also offers some tips for its use.
- Video published on YouTube July 28, 2017
- The Blender version used is an early 2.79 experimental version.
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.