This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make a photorealistic silver and turquoise ring. The texture for the turquoise stone uses a procedural texture and therefore requires no external image.
- Video published on YouTube Feb 15, 2016
- Blender version used is 2.76b
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.