This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make an animation of two planets colliding. A photograph is used for the background stars. You can download the photograph at www.littlewebhut.com/images/backgroundstars.jpg.
- Video published on YouTube Jan 3, 2016
- Blender version used is 2.76b
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.