This Blender video demonstrates how to use Blender to render an animation. The difference between rendering as a single movie file versus rendering each frame as an individual image is discussed. This video also demonstrates how to use the new movie format interface and explains what a codec and container is. In addition, this video also demonstrates how to convert an animation, which was rendered as individual images, into a single movie file.
- Video published on YouTube Apr 24, 2018
- Blender version used is 2.79b
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.