This 3 part Video Series is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make an animation of a Robot Dog. Part 1 of the series covers Modeling the dog. Part 2 covers Rigging. Part 3 uses the Graph Editor, Dope Sheet and NLA Editor to Animate the dog.
- Part 1 & 2 videos published on YouTube Sep 2, 2016
- Part 3 (updated) video published on YouTube Oct 13, 2016
- Blender version used is 2.77a
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.