This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make an animation of text being carved into a stone wall. Dynamic Paint is used for this effect. For the stone wall, a photograph is used for the texture. You can download the photograph at www.littlewebhut.com/images/wall.jpg.
- Video published on YouTube Aug 6, 2015
- Blender version used is 2.75a
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.