This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to apply surface cracks to an object. A procedural texture is used so that no external image is required.
- Video published on YouTube May 13, 2015
- Blender version used is 2.74
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.