This Blender video demonstrates how to make an animation of text with a sparkling background. A Particle System, along with a Texture, was used to make particles that change in size.
- Video published on YouTube Apr 30, 2017
- Blender version used is 2.78c
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.