This Video Series is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make a ukulele. The tutorial is a 4 part video series that shows how to model a ukulele and setup the materials for it. A photograph of wood is used for some of the ukulele textures. You can download the photograph at www.littlewebhut.com/images/ukulelewood.jpg.
- Video published on YouTube May 18, 2016
- Blender version used is 2.77a
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.