This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make an animation of text balancing on top of a stream of water. Noise modifiers are added to the location and rotation of the text which makes the text bounce around.
- Video published on YouTube Jan 26, 2017
- Blender version used is 2.78a
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.