This Video is a Blender tutorial that shows how to make an animation of text that appears to be carved by chipping away a block of wood. A particle system is used to make the wood chips. A photograph of wood is used for the texture. You can download the photograph at www.littlewebhut.com/images/wood_texture.jpg.
- Video published on YouTube Aug 15, 2014
- Blender version used is 2.71
Blender Helpful Hints
- To re-center the 3D cursor, press Shift S and select Cursor to Center.
- To undo a step, press Ctrl Z. To redo a step press Shift Ctrl Z.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Number Pad.
- Learn How to use Blender without a Middle Mouse Button or Scroll Wheel.